How do I view and manage my subscription?
NOTE: This article is about managing your TeleCloud APP account and not a "cloud account". To view the "APP Account" menu option you'll need to sign in as a CORE administrator with billing privileges, this is usually the initial login created after signing up.
- Sign in to TeleCloud at your custom domain or at the generic URL at https://app.telecloud.app
- Click your profile picture in the upper right corner to expand the user menu. Locate and click the purple cloud and the "APP Account" option.
- The "Subscriptions & Invoices" tab should already be highlighted and you should see your subscription listed.
- Click the subscription name or anywhere on the subscription to expand the subscription details.
- Once expanded, you should see the details about the active order fee for the current cycle and any invoices that have been generated on your account.
UNITS = Active orders for the current billing cycle, calculated daily at the end of each day.
PRICE PER UNIT = The "per active order" fee for each active order.
TOTAL DUE = The amount due (Units x Price Per Unit)