How to setup auto pay
NOTE: This article is about managing your TeleCloud APP account and not a "cloud account". To view the "APP Account" menu option you'll need to sign in as a CORE administrator with billing privileges, this is usually the initial login created after signing up.
- Sign in to TeleCloud at your custom domain or at the generic URL at https://app.telecloud.app
- Click your profile picture in the upper right corner to expand the user menu. Locate and click the purple cloud and the "APP Account" option.
- Locate and click the "Payment Methods" tab.
- If you haven't added any payment methods yet you'll be presented with the form to add a new payment method. Or, if you have existing payment methods already added click the "Add Payment Method" link to reveal the new payment method form.
- Once added; or If you already have a payment method added you can click the blue "Set Default" button to set this card as your default card for auto pay.
The "Set Default" button will change to green when the card is selected as your default for auto pay.
- That's it, you're all set up for auto pay.