How to: Configure AT&T Partner Exchange
The pre-built module for Partner Exchange allows the provisioning of mobility services directly from TeleCloud, including activations, suspensions, IMEI/ICCID swaps, and more.
- Setup a product group for your mobility services. The product group will need the following variables. You can name them whatever you want and put them in any position you'd like, however, we recommend assigning them in the order below:
Variable Name Description Type Options Prompt Swapable Category IMEI The device IMEI TEXT Prompt YES Device Info ICCID The device ICCID TEXT Prompt YES Device Info NUMBER_PORT Select "YES" if porting a number. OPTIONS YES,NO Prompt NO Mobile Number ACCOUNT_NUMBER The account number for porting. TEXT Prompt NO Porting Info PIN PIN number from previous carrier for porting. TEXT Prompt NO Porting Info NUMBER_TO_PORT The 10 digit number you wish to port. TEXT Prompt NO Porting Info ACTIVATION_ID The activation ID returned from ATT. TEXT Do Not Prompt NO Activation Info MDN The new MDN returned from ATT. TEXT Do Not Prompt Activation Info
- Obtain your Partner Exchange credentials from AT&T support, these include:
Client ID [API Username unique to your account]
Client Secret [API Secret unique to your account]
BAN [Billing Account Number you wish to utilize]
FAN [Financial Account Number of your Partner Exchange account]
Once you've completed the prerequestes above follow the steps below to complete setup.
- If you're not already signed in, sign in to TeleCloud APP at your custom domain or the generic domain here.
- On the main menu navigate to "Real-Time Modules > Add Module" or use this shortcut if you're utilizing the generic domain.
- Ensure the Partner Exchange tab is active.
- Complete the information in the top portion of the form with the credentials and account numbers provided to you from the partner exchange. You can provide any value in the "Name" field as it's only for your reference.
NOTE: The remainder of the fields are described at the top of this article in the prerequisites.
- On the second half of the form you'll link the variables we created earlier on the product group in the prerequisites to their appropriate slots on the pre-built module. Using our example table from above, IMEI would be in the "VAR 1" location, so you would link the VAR1 location to the "IMEI" on the module.
Continue to link all variables to their respective location.
- Once you've linked all the variables click the "Save" button.
- Return to the product group you created earlier ("Main Menu > Product Groups"). Scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the "Real-Time Modules" section.
Select the module you just created for each of the real-time events (Order, Status, etc).